Senin, 14 Juni 2010

Apology and Greyson

My Sincere Apology
First of all, I apologize for not updating my blog for a long time. It's not that I'm lazy, it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I'm so busy with my life that I could hardly find any time to post something. Nahhh, who am I kidding, of course it's because I'm lazy. ~____~

Don't!
Before I tell you about Greyson, can I ask you one big favor? Please don't judge me. It's my personal belief that one's taste in music does not determine how good of a person that person is. So just because I have the world's biggest crush on Greyson, I'm not a bad person! GOT IT? :P

Greysonator
I've been a greysonator (read: a fan of Greyson) recently and let me tell you why. Firstly, if you don't know who Greyson is, Greyson is a 12-year-old boy who became an instant internet music sensation when his cover of Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi got noticed by millions of fans on YouTube.

What's so good about Greyson?
And here's the reason why I like him so much. The main reason is that he covered Paparazzi and he gave it his own touch, which is really cool. That's not the best thing yet, he's only 12 and he wrote his own ORIGINAL song ("Broken Hearts" and "Stars"). Plus, he's playing piano at the same time! And that's not all, this boy's a REAL worker. It's clear that he rehearsed a lot before any of his show and it's really responsible and mature of him. :)

Greyson vs Bieber?
Let me say it frankly, Greyson is WAY better than Bieber, and I have my reasoning. Greyson's voice is stronger and more original than Bieber's. And his songs (Paparazzi and Broken Hearts) are harder to sing than any of Bieber's. It's not even fair to compare them at all, Greyson is just way too better. Period. :P

For TL;DR Lazy Ass
And a special conclusion for you TL;DR lazy ass, here's my summary on how awesome Greyson is:
1. He's only 12.
2. His voice is strong.
3. He plays piano.
4. He wrote his own song.
5. He gives Lady Gaga's Paparazzi his own touch, which is really cool.
6. He puts his family in front of everything.
7. He talks nicely.
8. He's adorable.
9. Did I mention that he's only 12?? :D

Now that you know what I think, it's time for you to let me know what you think. Post a comment or tweet me @MarcelCorleone, I'll try to response to them.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar