Rabu, 12 Mei 2010

#1 Casual: Movies I Desperately Want To See

Today I'll post a list about movies I really really really want to see, but can't see it yet because of several reasons.

Here's the epic list:
  • Kick-Ass (2010)
  • Iron Man (2008)
  • Iron Man 2 (2010)
  • The Godfather: Part II (1974)
  • The Godfather III (1990)
  • X-Men: First Class (2011)
  • The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
  • V for Vendetta (2005)
  • Superman: Man of Steel (2013)
  • Star Wars series
From all, I'm extremely excited about Superman because Nolan is going to produce it, and he said that he had a big plan on this movie.
In case you don't know who's Nolan, he's the director of my all-time favorite movie, The Dark Knight.

I won't discuss every single one of the list here, but maybe I'll review some from the list after I watched them.
Thanks for reading, and that's pretty much it.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar